- This piece is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabric; both main fabric and lining.
- Main fabric is made from Econyl®, a 100% regenerated nylon made from abandoned ocean plastic.
- Lining was developed in-house using Oeko Tex Standard 100 certified recycled yarn and is exclusive to peony.
- Exclusive in-house created September textile print.
- An easy-going peony piece that will never go out of style.
- Comfortable and modest.
- Fuller coverage pant option.
- Twin needle finish for comfortable and secure fit.
- Model wears a size 8. Her lower hips are 88cm (34”).
Cold hand wash separately in mild soap. Dry flat in shade. Do not use harsh detergents. Rinse immediately after use. Do not soak, bleach, tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Avoid contact with chlorine, suntan lotions and rough surfaces.